Drilling: The Manual of Methods, Applications, and Management
Drilling: The Manual of Methods, Applications, and Management is all about drilling and its related geology, machinery, methods, applications, management, safety issues, and more.Of all the technologies employed by hydrologists, environmental engineers, and scientists interested in subsurface conditions, drilling is one of the most frequently used but most poorly understood. Now, for the first time, this industry-tested manual, developed by one of the world’s leading authorities on drilling technology, is available to a world-wide audience.
Loading Google Book Reviews...
- Drilling Technology in Nontechnical Language
- Nontechnical Guide to Petroleum Geology, Exploration, Drilling and Production (2nd Edition)
- Formulas and Calculations for Drilling, Production and Workover, Second Edition
- Practical Well Planning and Drilling Manual
- Downhole Drilling Tools: Theory and Practice for Engineers and Students